HashFlare Quick Facts
- Services: Cloud mining
- Country of origin: Estonia
- Supported coins: BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, DASH
- Customer support: Email, phone, social media
Cloud mining is ideal for those who have little to none technical abilities or skill about the running of pc hardware and software. Ter a way, it’s a less expensive way of mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because you don’t need to operate or manage the mining equipment.
This is what cloud mining companies do. They rent the mining hardware to you and mine the coins for you. With cloud mining, you don’t have to worry about:
- Electro-stimulation costs.
- Ventilation problems when the equipment heats up.
- Maintenance and operation of the mining hardware.
But there are few drawbacks with cloud mining. The fattest one is fraud. There are very a few legit cloud mining companies online like Genesis and Hashflare. A hefty percentage of the cloud mining companies that exist on the internet have earned bad reputations for defrauding users and have therefore bot regarded spil Ponzi schemes.
Genesis and Hashflare are some of the most legit cloud mining companies that produce on their promises. So let’s see why Hashflare is so popular.
What is Hashflare?
Hashflare is a cloud mining toneel and it wasgoed launched ter April 2015 by HashCoins, a cryptocurrency and blockchain Technology Company located te Tallin, Estonia. By June 2015, Hashflare had well overheen ten thousand users mining Bitcoin.
HashCoins is a company possessed by a team of crypto professionals and it has bot ter the business of cloud mining for three years. The company’ main concentrate is on cryptographic hardware development and the creation of blockchain technology related solutions. Thesis innovations are funded by the company’s own capital and investors’ funds.
The founders of HashCoins, Ivan Turgin, and Sergei Potapenko are both university graduates and have years of practice te cryptocurrencies.
Hash flare mainly offers cloud mining services and thesis services have bot cracked down into the following categories:
Hashflare Supported countries
Profit is calculated by deducting the expenses from the income. Hashflare has calculators for each service, which you can use to calculate your income using the hashrate. Once you have calculated the income, deduct the electric current and maintenance toverfee.
The toverfee for SHA-256 its $0.0035 vanaf Ten GH/s and Scrypt is $0.005per 1 MH/s. EQUIHASH, X11 and ETHASH miners do not pay any maintenance fees.
To make a withdrawal you voorwaarde already have added a wallet to the system because this is where you need to withdraw to.
Withdrawals are spil goes after:
- Withdrawals for Scrypt and SHA-256 contracts are done ter BTC only.
- Ondergrens BTC withdrawal amount is 0.050568 BTC (including commission fees).
- The withdrawal ondergrens limit for Ethereum is 0.1006 ETH (including commission fees).
- The withdrawal ondergrens limit for X11 0.1003 DASH (including commission fees).
- Withdrawals for X11 contracts are done ter DASH only.
- Withdrawals of ETHASH contracts are done te Ethereum only.
Payouts are made once vanaf day.
Contracts and prices
Hashflare accepts handelsbank transfers ter Dollars and Euros. Purchases lower than 50 EUR attract a Ten EUR commission toverfee.
Credit cards (Mastercard and VISA) are also accepted, but there is a $3000 daily limit on purchases. To protect the customers, accounts that purchase hashpower via credit cards have a 14-day holding period before they can withdraw their mined coins.
You can mine the following cryptocurrencies on Hashflare: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, DASH and Litecoin.
Hashflare has an tens unit and maintenance toverfee. For SHA-256, the toverfee is $0.0035 vanaf Ten GH/s, while Scrypt users pay $0.005per 1 MH/s.
EQUIHASH, X11, and ETHASH contracts are not subject to maintenance toverfee or any toverfee for that matter.
The Hashflare webstek is effortless to navigate. All the landing pages provide comprehensive information so it’s effortless to understand their services are and how they can benefit you. The webpagina is also available te eleven different languages including English, Germany, Russian, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Chinese and Portuguese.
Is Hashflare safe?
Is haslflare legit? Can I trust Hashflare? Is Hashflare scam? The answers to thesis are yes, Hashflare is legit and you can trust it, no it is not a scam. Since its inception, Hashflare has attracted thousands of users worldwide and this would not be possible if the company did not have a good reputation. Many eis that it is one of the few legit cloud mining companies on the internet. However, there have bot some complaints about the company, their services, features, contracts and even customer support.
Many people say the toneel is trustworthy, but you cannot just take their word for it. Albeit Hashflare has a team of crypto professionals behind the podium committed to providing a good user practice, do your research.
- Hashflare uses SSL technology to encrypt credit card information they receive from their users. All the transactions are processed via a gateway provider and not processed or stored on their servers.
- They also conform with the Children’s Online Privacy Act, the CAN-SPAM law, and the Fair Information Practices Principles Law. Also, Hashflare does not track signals or plant cookies.
- When you register an account with Hashflare, you can enable the 2-factor authentication. This is just to add an toegevoegd layer of security to your account. To generate the security code, you can use Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or Authy.
- If you have any queries, complaints or concerns, you can forward them to the Hashflare support team via email, phone or social media (Facebook, Twitter, Geetimes, VK, Instagram).
- The support team responds quickly to users albeit they have bot a number of complaints about the team not treating matters professionally.
Withdrawals are rapid on Hashflare unless there is a network congestion. Te such a case, that’s the only time you may practice delays. However, keep ter mind that if you purchase hashrate using your credit card, your earnings will be held for 14-days for security purposes before you can make a withdrawal.
How to use Hashflare?
To register an account:
- Confirm your email
- Enable the 2-factor authentication
- Loom ter to your account using your password and the security code from Google Authenticator
- Buy hashpower by navigating to the “Buy Hashrate” pagina
- Select a contract, and use the slider to select the amount of money you want to spend
- Click “Proceed” once you have selected an amount
- Pay via canap transfer, credit card or BTC
Buying hashpower via credit card
Before you can buy hashpower using your credit card, the card has to be verified very first. You can make a credit card purchase via Connectum, LPB, or Universepay. Connectum does not process credit card payments te the following countries the UK, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After you have bought some hashpower, you simply sit back and see the coins roll te every day for the next year. It should be understood that if you buy a low hashpower, you may wait a duo of days before anything shows up ter your balance. This is because the number of coins mined will be very low.
So it’s well worthwhile to purchase more hashpower to see good comebacks quickly. Alternatively, if you do not have the reserve money to buy more hashpower, you can reinvest your mined coins. This can be profitable especially if the value of the crypto you are mining is high.
It’s good to recall that Hashflare charges a mining toverfee every day. If you are mining a lotsbestemming of coins each day, the toverfee is going to be high.
Hashflare Review Summary
Hashflare is a very fresh cloud mining company that offers users an chance to mine their own coins. They suggest a multitude of good contracts at very low rates. And the 1-year contracts especially for Litecoin and Bitcoin are said to be profitable.
Hashflare is a good choice for those who want to give cloud mining a attempt and don’t want to make a large investment te the venture. It’s affordable and the daily maintenance fees for Bitcoin and Litecoin mining are relatively low. However, if you are mining on a big scale, the maintenance fees will be high.
Complaints – hashflare has te the past bot accused of being a scam. Some users have accused Hashflare of not doing any mining at all. Some however are persuaded they do mine because they actually postbode pictures of their mining hardware on their Instagram account. However, this can’t indeed be considered spil proof of their mining activities.
Others see the payment of commissions for fresh referrals spil a Ponzi scheme type of budge. However, this ter no way proves that it is a scam. Many fresh companies pay for referral commissions spil a marketing strategy.
There have also bot complains about users not truly getting their comeback on investment owing to high withdrawals costs and maintenance fees. While the entry cost is low, the profit earned is very puny compared to what they advertise.
The other punt lies with Hashcoins. Many people have regarded it a scam company claiming that it has never delivered any of the mining hardware they voorkeur to sell. Some users have complained about not receiving their hardware after having paid for it. Hashflare has also bot found guilty of using fake reviews to attract customers.
Despite what your thoughts or opinions are about the company, the fact is, Hashflare is still ter business and there are some individuals who are glad with their services.
But be advised, take everything you heaer about Hashflare on the internet with a pinch of salt. Do your research very first before making an investment to avoid wasting time and money.
- Low entry cost
- Instant payouts for hashpower bought te BTC
- Affiliate program with high commissions
- A good multiplicity of contracts
- Effortless to use interface
- Navigable webstek
- No maintenance toverfee on Zcash, DASH and Ethereum mining
- Maintenance fees for Bitcoin and Litecoin mining
- Commission toverfee on wire transfers
- Sometimes withdrawals can take too long
Thank you for taking the time to read this review. If want to learn more about other cloud mining companies, please read more reviews about them on our webstek.