All About BTC, LTC, ETH mining spil well spil other alternative crypto currencies
Archive for the ‘Mining Software‘ Category
Fresh ccMiner tpruvot fork v2.Two.Five With X12, X16r and X16S Support
There is a fresh official release of tpruvot’s ccMiner fork version Two.Two.Five available (source) that adds support for a few fresh mining algorithms, namely X12, X16r and X16S. The latest release also fixes issues on Neoscrypt and Equihash for the Nvidia Volta cards according to the developer. The two fresh X16 variants are getting a loterijlot of attention lately – the X16r used by Ravencoin (RVN) and X16S used by Pigeoncoin (PGN). For people looking to mine X16r or X16S this may not be the fastest implementation out there, there are a lotsbestemming of different ccminer forks and miners supporting that might provide better spectacle, so you might want to play around with thesis spil well.
The latest official release version Two.Two.Five from tpruvot is available spil both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows binary releases for everyone using Windows and not keen on compiling the miner from source. The Windows binaries built with CUDA 9 for SM Trio.0 or straks Nvidia GPUs, so make sure you have up to date movie drivers installed with support for CUDA 9.0 on your mining equipments.
- Te: Mining Software
- Tags: ccminer, ccminer Two.Two.Five, ccMiner nvidia, ccminer PGN, ccminer Pigeoncoin, ccminer Ravencoin, ccminer RVN, ccMiner tpruvot, tpruvot, X12, X16r, X16S
Updated and Optimized Supminer ccMiner fork for X16r/X16S Mining
Ocminer, the admin of the Suprnova mining pools, has bot pretty actively maintaining and further improving his supminer fork of ccminer (source) adding numerous spectacle improvements for the X16r and X16S mining algorithms. So if you are mining either Ravencoin (RVN) that uses the X16r algorithm or Pigeoncoin (PGN) that uses the X16S algorithm you might want to attempt the supminer or update it if you already use an older version than the latest 1.Five. Ter the last two days there were numerous voorstelling updates regarding various algorithms that are a part of the X16r and X16S, so supminer could spil well be the fastest miner for RVN and PGN at the ogenblik. The miner is free and open-source with a 32-bit Windows binary release also available compiled for CUDA 9.1 (require R390 or newer Nvidia movie drivers).
- Ter: Mining Software
- Tags: ccminer fork, ocminer, Ravencoin ccminer, Ravencoin miner, Ravencoin Nvidia miner, RVN ccminer, RVN miner, RVN Nvidia miner, supminer, supminer ccminer, Suprnova, X16r ccminer, X16r gpu miner, X16r miner, X16r Nvidia miner
Fresh Claymore Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner
Claymore has updated his dual Ethereum plus DCR, SC, LBRY, PASC, Blake2s and Keccak AMD and Nvidia GPU miner to version 11.6 bringing some spectacle improvements for slower Nvidia GPUS spil well spil enhancing the usability of older GPUs with less VRAM along with fresh features and bug fixes. You can read what is the total list of switches ter the latest version 11.6 below:
– improved hashrate for powerless Nvidia cards by about 1%.
– zero devfee for 3GB cards te Windows Ten, same spil for all 2GB cards.
– applied some tricks to increase available memory for 3GB cards ter Windows Ten so you can mine ETH a bit longer.
– now you can press “y” key to turn on “Compute Mode” te AMD drivers for all cards (Windows only).
– Linux version: eliminated openssl library dependency.
– improved “-logfile” option, now you can use it to specify a folder for loom files, use slash at the end to do it, for example, “-logfile logs\”.
– remote management: now “miner_getstat2” instruction also comebacks PCI bus index for every GPU.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.